Committing to Support My Market
As a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, Capitol Market works every day to live up to our mission of supporting small business, lifting up local farmers, and creating a community space for all!
The My Market Annual Fund is especially vital in 2020 with not being able to have our premier Capitol Market fundraising events and increased expenses due to COVID-19, but will serve us in coming years to help sustain, preserve, and lift-up our organization and mission
To Give Via Mail:
Make Checks Payable to:
Capitol Market Inc.
Attn: Capitol Market Office
800 Smith Street
Charleston, WV 25301
My Market Fund Levels of Giving:
If you can’t tell from our logo, we are really fond of tomatoes here at Capitol Market. So, each suggested level of giving shares the name of a tomato variety.
- Green Level of Giving - one time gift of $120 -or- monthly donation of $10 over one year
- donors at the Green Level of giving receive a My Market tote bag
- Brandywine Level of Giving - one time gift of $300 -or- monthly donation of $25 over one year
-donors at the Brandywine Level of Giving receive the tote and a Capitol Market coupon book for vendors indoors and outdoors.
- Heirloom Level of Giving - one time gift of $600 -or a monthly donation of $50 over one year
- donors at the Heirloom Level of Giving receive the tote, coupon book, and an exclusive Capitol Market print designed by Basecamp Printing Company
- Celebrity Level of Giving - one time gift of $1,200 -or- a monthly donation of $100 over one year
- donors at the Celebrity Level of Giving receive the tote, coupon book, Capitol Market print by Basecamp Printing Co, and a handcrafted planter box engraved with their name or business proudly displayed along our beloved Capitol Market porch for one year - only 25 spots available!